How to Make a Subdomain with your Existing Domain?
Domain and Subdomain
Today I’ll teach you how you can create your Subdomain using your already existing domain.
What is Domain?
Domain is a Name Address or URL of your Website, blog or your online Store. It’s same Like your Physical shop. The difference is that If You have a Shop Named: Ahtsham Mobile Shop and Your Domain name will be www.ahtshammobileshop.com
Domain name is the address of your website that people type in the browser URL bar to visit your website.
In the Simple term If your Website is Your Shop or Store. Its Domain is Your Shop or Store Address.
What is Subdomain?
A subdomain is basically a child domain under the main domain name. For example, ahtsham.me is a domain name and vlog.ahtsham.me is a subdomain of it.
A-One More example is here blogspot.com is a domain and mirzaahtsham.blogspot.com is a subdomain of an existing domain.
Once you register a domain, you have the permission to create a subdomain for it yourself.
Why subdomain used?
Subdomains are commonly used to create child-website under the same domain name. For example, a business website can create a subdomain for their blog or their online store. URL will be store.websitename.com or blog.websitename.com
How to create a subdomain?
- Go to Your hosting provider Cpanel
- login you hosting Cpanel with your credentials.
- Go to Domain Section
- Find the create subdomain or subdomain option then Click on it.
- If you have many websites into your Cpanel. Please Select the Main domain which is you want to create child-site or subdomain
- Now write the subdomain name in the form field
- Just click on Create the subdomain
- Your subdomain will show under the line of creating the subdomain below.
- Now you can use your subdomain for your new website purpose.