How to Install WordPress in Your Hosting Panel?
Here I’ll tell you how to install WordPress in your hosting provider Cpanel in just using few easy steps. But Before I tell you how to install WordPress first you’ll need a domain name and a good web hosting company.
I highly recommend that you use NameCheap give you a 30 day trial of WordPress hosting without giving your credit card details. The reason I recommend Name Cheap is the largest hosting company in the world. They are also an officially recommended WordPress hosting provider.
- Go to your hosting provider
- login with your Credential
- Find the Auto installers Section
- Find Softaculous Feature
- Just Click on it option
- Now find the WordPress software or Softaculous App Installer Section
- Fill the credential which is you want to add in the given form
Find a domain starting at $0.88
powered by Namecheap